Me, MYSELF and I

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could spend your summer living in a cottage in a small town? Well, for me, it's my reality. Ever since I was a little girl, my family and I have spent all our summers in Saint-Donat. This year, I
worked in a summer camp called "le mini-camp sportif" with some of my friends and my cousins. It's my third summer there and I have a great time every year. A lot of my friends also have a cottage there so we spend all our time together doing all sorts of activities. I was sad to leave at the end of the summer but also a little excited to start school again. I'm studying in pre-hospital emergency care and some of my classes are a lot of fun. I still have two years to do in my technique so maybe I should go back to studying. Bye!

Bella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career summary chatbot

Prehospital Emergency Care Glossary